PRODUCT_NAME eBay Affiliate Program
Overall Ranking: 6 out of 10
Price: $0 – Sign up
I guess I should have not been surprise that eBay would have an affiliate program. There seems to be an affiliate program for MANY of the sites I’ve researched. I am happy to say that I would recommend being an affiliate of eBay as a way to make money online.
It does not cost you any money to make money online being an affiliate marketer with eBay. It’s great that you can market other peoples items as well as your own. The best part is that you can sell your products through eBay, promote it from your eBay affiliate account and make money selling your items as well as additional monetary income by promoting your products from your website to your eBay affiliate link. It seems like double dipping, but it is completely legal. Like many others, it’s free to sign up. You do all money transfer through paypal as well.
- Sign up is completely free, no cost
- Great instructional tutorial to walk you through getting started
- Easy to read instructions, and Affiliate program agreement
- Ability to make money online by promoting your own products – referring to eBay from your website
- Ability to process payments from your product sales and eBay affiliate rewards directly through paypal.
- Terms and Conditions are easy to read, but VERY lengthy
- There is a approval process to join the group and it can take from 1 – 10 days for approval.
- There are FEW links already created. You will have to create your own links in eBay to copy and past into your website. THIS IS DIFFICULT!
MAKE MONEY ONLINE, WHILE MAKING MONEY ON eBAY!
If you have your own store, or items on sale with eBay, you may want to be an affiliate with eBay as well. You can drive business from your website, earn rewards with eBay for driving sales, while earning a nice income selling your own items.
When you drive traffic to an eBay site and it converts into a Winning Bid or Buy It Now purchase, you’ll earn a percentage of the sale. Essentially, the more revenue your traffic generates for eBay, the more you’ll be paid.
Pricing is based on a set of category-level commission rates, ranging from 40% to 80%. You can earn even more with a 200% bonus by driving new and reactivated eBay buyers to purchase.
In terms of payments, eBay affiliates who have accumulated earnings of at least $25 in their home currency (USD, Euro, CAD, AUD, GBP) are paid each month. We offer two methods of payment—you can choose either direct deposit (available in 11 countries) or PayPal, and both options are free.
Commissions pay out percentages as of January 9, 2016
|PROGRAM REVENUE SHARE BY CATEGORY||NA (US & CA)||DE||UK||REST OF EU (FR, ES, NL, BE, AT, IE, IT) and AU|
|PARTS & ACCESSORIES||70%||80%||75%||70%|
|HOME & GARDEN||65%||80%||75%||75%|
|BUSINESS & INDUSTRIAL||50%||50%||75%||50%|
|NEW OR REACTIVATED BUYER BONUS (as % of Baseline Earnings)||+200%||+100%||+100%||+200%|
The eBay Affiliate program is a great opportunity with a high opportunity of commission. I recommend this program as good start, especially for those who are selling their own products on eBay already.