PRODUCT_NAME Amazon Affiliate Program
Overall Ranking: 8 out of 10
Price: $0 – Start
Website: Amazon Affiliate Program
Amazon can be a great way to get started with your own online business because you can become an affiliate member with them, sell products that are well known, shipped by Amazon and you receive a commission.
Many have made a nice income with being an affiliate of amazon.
There are both pros and cons with being an Amazon Affiliate.
- Start your business with no money down
- You are given the full array of products from Amazon
- Percentage are paid to you based on the items that are sold from your own website that are linked with Amazon
- No shipping hassles
- No follow up with the clients (Amazon services these sales)
- There are several steps to signing up, although not difficult, are simply a process to follow
- The agreement with Amazon reads like a book and could take a lot of re-reading to understand it.
- The commissions paid to you are called advertising fees, however, be careful that you set up things correctly, so that you receive credit for the sales you recommend.
- Effective December 1, 2015, a new advertising fee may be charged to the affiliate.
- You do not receive a commission/advertising fee for any purchases you make personally.
FOR THE BEGINNER, FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SUCCEED!
I would recommend this affiliation, however, be sure to fully understand the terms of the agreement and how to advertise.
If you already have a website built, this will be an easy addition to your site. If you are a beginner and need to build a website, may I recommend Wealthy Affiliate. Check out my review of Wealthy Affiliate and see how easy it can be to get started building your own website with full step-by-step directions. For more information on Wealthy Affiliate, Click Here.
I welcome feedback and comments on the above matter. Please share your experience!